HEPJ Published by HETI
The latest issue of the Health Education in Practice: Journal of Research for Professional Learning (HEPJ) has been published and is available online. This issue marks the close of the journal’s inaugural year of publication.
- Articles in this second issue continue to communicate the research and evaluation that underpin quality health education and include:
- Curriculum resource co-design and development for a digital health workforce and digital health ready graduates(McGregor et al.)
- Building interprofessional learning sustainability: development and evaluation of an interprofessional learning placement resource (Nisbet et al.)
- Measured and perceived handover effectiveness among nurse, paramedic and medical students (Hlushak et al.)
- Medical students’ exposure to, knowledge and perceptions of telehealth technology: is our future workforce ready to embrace telehealth service delivery? (Pit and Bailey).
Full open-access articles and author details are available from the journal website.